LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, July 29, 2010

ആന മണ്ടത്തരങ്ങള്‍
























ഫിനാന്‍സ് മാനേജ്‌മന്റ്‌

 
Financial Management
A beggar to another beggar: I had a grand dinner at Taj yesterday.

How? The other beggar asked.

First beggar: Some one gave me a Rs 100/- note yesterday.

I went to Taj and ordered dinner worth Rs 1,000/-,

And enjoyed the dinner. When the bill came, I said, I had no money.

The Taj manager called the policeman, and handed me over to him.

I gave the Rs 100/- note to the police fellow, and he set me free.

A wonderful example of financial management indeed

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

ശമ്പള ദിവസം


USA
UK
CHINA
AUSTRALIA
PAKISTAN
HONG KONG 

AFGANISTAN
AND FINALLY IN KERALA

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

സിലസില - മണ്ണിലും വിണ്ണിലും വെട്ടം വന്നെ


സംഗീതം..

അറിയും തോറും അകലം കൂടുന്ന മഹാസാഗരം..

അലഞ്ഞിട്ടുണ്ട് ,
അതും തേടി..

നിലാവില്*, യമുനയുടെ കരയില്* നക്ഷത്രമെണ്ണിക്കിടന്നവന് ഒരു വെളിപാടുണ്ടാകുന്നു.

എന്താ? ഗ്വാളിയറിലേയ്ക്ക് വച്ചുപിടിക്കാന്*..

എന്തിനാ? ഹിന്ദുസ്ഥാനി സംഗീതം പഠിക്കണം..

ഗ്വാളിയര്*..

ഘരാനാ മാജിക്* പീകോക്കിനെക്കുറിച്ചറിയാന്* ചെന്നുപെട്ടത് ഒരു പഴയ സിംഹത്തിന്റെ മടയില്*..

ഉസ്താദ്* ബാദുഷാ ഖാന്*..

മൂപ്പര് നല്ല ഫിറ്റാ. എന്താ സംഭവം? നല്ല

A – ക്ലാസ്സ്* ഭാംഗ്..

ആവശ്യം അറിയിച്ചു . ദക്ഷിണ വെക്കാന്* പറഞ്ഞു. ഊരുതെണ്ടിയുടെ ഓട്ടക്കീശയില്* എന്താ ഉള്ളത്? ഒന്നൂല്ലാ..

സംഗീതത്തിന്റെ ആദ്യാക്ഷരങ്ങള്* പോലുമറിയാത്ത ഹരിശങ്കര്* ചേട്ടനെ മനസ്സില്* ധ്യാനിച്ച് കൊണ്ട് ദര്*ബാര്* രാഗത്തില്* ഒരു സാധനം അങ്ങടലക്കി..

സില്*സിലാ ഹേ സില്*സിലാ

സില്*സിലാ ഹേ സില്*സിലാ
എന്റെ കൂടെ പാടു നീ
സില്*സിലാ ഹേ സില്*സിലാ

സില്*സിലാ ഹേ സില്*സിലാ
മോദമോടെ ആടു നീ
സില്*സിലാ ഹേ സില്*സിലാ



പാടി മുഴുമിക്കാന്* വിട്ടില്ല.. അതിനു മുമ്പ് ചേര്*ത്തങ്ങട് പിടിച്ചു കൂമ്പിനിട്ടു നാലിടി തന്നു.. ഉസ്താദ്* ഞാന്* ഫ്ലാറ്റ്എന്നിട്ട് പറഞ്ഞു ---------------ന്റെ മോനേ, ഇനി ഇമ്മാതിരി സാധനം ഇറക്കിയാല്* നിന്റെ പള്ളക്ക് ഞാന്* കത്തി കേറ്റും


http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=QErkHESsKcI

Friday, July 9, 2010

സോഫ്റ്റ്‌വെയര്‍ യാധാര്ധ്യങ്ങള്‍

UNIX is simple. But it just needs a genius to understand its simplicity.       -Dennis Ritchie
_________________________________________________________________________

Before software can be reusable, it first has to be usable.                           -Ralph Johnson
_________________________________________________________________________

Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment.          -Fred Brooks
___________________________________________________________________________________

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are sure, and the intelligent are full of doubt.                       -Bertrand Russell
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
If debugging is the process of removing bugs, then programming must be the process of putting them in.           -Edsger Dijkstra
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You can either have software quality or you can have pointer arithmetic; you cannot have both at the same time.            -Bertrand Meyer
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

There are two ways to write error-free programs; only the third works.                   -Alan J. Perlis
______________________________________________________________________________

Measuring programming progress by lines of code is like measuring aircraft building progress by weight.           -Bill Gates
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

The first 90% of the code accounts for the first 90% of the development time.
The remaining 10% of the code accounts for the other 90% of the development time. -Tom Cargill
_______________________________________________________________________________
It’s hard enough to find an error in your code when you’re looking for it; it’s even harder when you’ve assumed your code is error-free.       -Steve McConnell
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Programmers are in a race with the Universe to create bigger and better idiot-proof programs.
The Universe is trying to create bigger and better idiots.
So far the Universe is winning.
-Anonymous
_____________________________________________________________________________

Theory is when you know something, but it doesn’t work.
Practice is when something works, but you don’t know why it works.
Programmers combine Theory and Practice:
Nothing works and they don’t know why.
________________________________________________________

The Six Phases of a Project:
• Enthusiasm
• Disillusionment
• Panic
• Search for the Guilty
• Punishment of the Innocent
• Praise for non-participants

ഒരു കുമ്പസാരം